A CALL TO HOLD DFPS/CPS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CRIMES BY TEXAS’ OWN “PENAL” CODE
BUT FIRST, A FEW WORDS OF CAUTION: GOOD LUCK GETTING A HARRIS COUNTY (HOUSTON), TEXAS D.A. OR SURROUNDING AREAS OR “TEST/DEMONSTRATION SITES”–PROFIT CENTERS– AND LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENTS FOR THE MUNICIPALITIES, CITIES, AND COUNTIES TO TAKE A POLICE REPORT AS IT IS THEIR POLICY NOT TO ACCEPT THEM FROM (WO)MAN WITH SMALL, CUTE, HEALTHY, ADOPTABLE, CHILDREN WHO HAPPEN TO BE UNMARRIED WHERE PREVIOUSLY ABSENTEE FATHERS RECENTLY MARRIED, OR NOT, TERRORIZE MOTHER AND CHILD, EVEN IF FROM AFAR. If a police officer does respond, who is at the command of a completely unqualified dispatcher most likely without a college degree and no children of her own who is most likely, pursuant to C.I.T./CAT grants from the government, trained by Nazi Socialist government pro-father’s rights sadists and their BAR member attorneys and judges needing to fill new Kids-for-Cash jails, kiddie prisons, over which the family court judges in Harris County preside as Board members (and the Harris County Commissioner’s Court for the Texas Supreme Court’s Children’s Commission), and the new “mental health ward” in the prison (experimentation tank) on the second floor, state-of-the-art, with a retina scanner, they will most likely call CPS and an on-duty “mental healthy deputy” and come out with a paddy wagon for those “delusional,” “borderline,” “protective,” hysterical, “lying” mothers and their private property–“children.” So, for all those who propose that the “solution” to CPS abuse is to avoid them by calling police–Californians–you are wrong as the police are told they cannot make a report, but must instead call CPS pursuant to “Collaborative,” Memorandum of Understanding whereby everybody, police officer “vendors,” city, “mental health deputies,” CPS, county commissioners, judges, sheriffs, local children’s assessment centers who do the cover-up job that no sexual abuse or child abuse occurred, or even investigation to clear mother and child even where these allegations are not made, share in the “commission”–“stakeholders,” “community partners.” Just find your city plan on line, compliments of I.C.L.E.I. an Agenda 21 and “Model” Cities and “unified” court and “holistic” systems–inherently, conspiratorial or collusive in nature and spirit of the word, and actually in effect.
For those of you who are of the action-oriented, “social activist” ilk who gets angry, rather strangely in my opinion, at others assuming that this is somehow their responsibility, pick up a book, start reading, do your homework, and demand that your alleged lawmakers (ha-ha-ha, as if we even have any as they aren’t even allowed to read the bills that “pass” without being read, signed, or voted on) decline to sign these inter-agency, coerced, incentiviezed Memorandum of Understanding that give police, “mental health deputies,” and state CPS licensed counselors and courts and judges and CPS scoundrel “throwaways,” themselves being the “inferior” beings (as that’s why they were chosen for their jobs) money and pensions and bonuses to STEAL OUR PRIVATE PROPERTY, AND MOST LIKELY YOURS SOMEDAY.
Sec. 25.031. AGREEMENT TO ABDUCT FROM CUSTODY.
(a) A person commits an offense if the person agrees, for remuneration or the promise of remuneration, to abduct a child younger than 18 years of age by force, threat of force, misrepresentation, stealth, or unlawful entry, knowing that the child is under the care and control of a person having custody or physical possession of the child under a court order, including a temporary order, or under the care and control of another person who is exercising care and control with the consent of a person having custody or physical possession under a court order, including a temporary order.
(b) An offense under this section is a state jail felony.
Added by Acts 1987, 70th Leg., ch. 444, Sec. 3, eff. Sept. 1, 1987. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994. Amended by: Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 272 (H.B. 95), Sec. 2, eff. September 1, 2007.
Sec. 25.03. INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY.
(a) A person commits an offense if the person takes or retains a child younger than 18 years of age:
(1) when the person knows that the person’s taking or retention violates the express terms of a judgment or order, including a temporary order, of a court disposing of the child’s custody;
(2) when the person has not been awarded custody of the child by a court of competent jurisdiction, knows that a suit for divorce or a civil suit or application for habeas corpus to dispose of the child’s custody has been filed, and takes the child out of the geographic area of the counties composing the judicial district if the court is a district court or the county if the court is a statutory county court, without the permission of the court and with the intent to deprive the court of authority over the child; or
(3) outside of the United States with the intent to deprive a person entitled to possession of or access to the child of that possession or access and without the permission of that person.
(b) A noncustodial parent commits an offense if, with the intent to interfere with the lawful custody of a child younger than 18 years, the noncustodial parent knowingly entices or persuades the child to leave the custody of the custodial parent, guardian, or person standing in the stead of the custodial parent or guardian of the child.
(c) It is a defense to prosecution under Subsection (a)(2) that the actor returned the child to the geographic area of the counties composing the judicial district if the court is a district court or the county if the court is a statutory county court, within three days after the date of the commission of the offense.
(c-1) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under Subsection (a)(3) that:
(1) the taking or retention of the child was pursuant to a valid order providing for possession of or access to the child; or
(2) notwithstanding any violation of a valid order providing for possession of or access to the child, the actor’s retention of the child was due only to circumstances beyond the actor’s control and the actor promptly provided notice or made reasonable attempts to provide notice of those circumstances to the other person entitled to possession of or access to the child.
(c-2) Subsection (a)(3) does not apply if, at the time of the offense, the person taking or retaining the child:
(1) was entitled to possession of or access to the child; and
(2) was fleeing the commission or attempted commission of family violence, as defined by Section 71.004, Family Code, against the child or the person.
(d) An offense under this section is a state jail felony.
Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1979, 66th Leg., p. 1111, ch. 527, Sec. 1, eff. Aug. 27, 1979; Acts 1987, 70th Leg., ch. 444, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1987; Acts 1989, 71st Leg., ch. 830, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1989; Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994; Acts 2001, 77th Leg., ch. 332, Sec. 1, eff. May 24, 2001. Amended by: Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 272 (H.B. 95), Sec. 1, eff. September 1, 2007.Acts 2011, 82nd Leg., R.S., Ch. 840 (H.B. 3439), Sec. 2, eff. September 1, 2011. Acts 2011, 82nd Leg., R.S., Ch. 1100 (S.B. 1551), Sec. 3, eff. September 1, 2011.
Sec. 25.04. ENTICING A CHILD.
(a) A person commits an offense if, with the intent to interfere with the lawful custody of a child younger than 18 years, he knowingly entices, persuades, or takes the child from the custody of the parent or guardian or person standing in the stead of the parent or guardian of such child.
(b) An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor, unless it is shown on the trial of the offense that the actor intended to commit a felony against the child, in which event an offense under this section is a felony of the third degree.
Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994; Acts 1999, 76th Leg., ch. 685, Sec. 7, eff. Sept. 1, 1999.
Sec. 25.10. INTERFERENCE WITH RIGHTS OF GUARDIAN OF THE PERSON.
(a) In this section:
(1) “Possessory right” means the right of a guardian of the person to have physical possession of a ward and to establish the ward’s legal domicile, as provided by Section 767(1), Texas Probate Code.
(2) “Ward” has the meaning assigned by Section 601, Texas Probate Code.
(b) A person commits an offense if the person takes, retains, or conceals a ward when the person knows that the person’s taking, retention, or concealment interferes with a possessory right with respect to the ward.
(c) An offense under this section is a state jail felony.
(d) This section does not apply to a governmental entity where the taking, retention, or concealment of the ward was authorized by Subtitle E, Title 5, Family Code, or Chapter 48, Human Resources Code.
Added by Acts 2003, 78th Leg., ch. 549, Sec. 32, eff. Sept. 1, 2003.
Fair Use and Legal Disclaimer (PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED):
Nothing contained in this post or on this blog, Dedicated to the Real Mommies and Daddies of the Real America, and our Children Who Want to Come Home, and and especially for my little Julian, could be (mis)construed as “legal advice” of any kind as author of this post is expressly NOT a lawyer, attorney, or legal practitioner.
- CENSORSHIP and censorship shall be challenged strongly as censorship, being in breach of, among so many other unlawful acts and omissions, is a violation of sometimes described as “Julian’s Real Mummy’s” First Amendment u.S Constitutional right to the free exercise of speech, and also to peaceably assemble herein and also to freely exercise whatever religion, if any, that said natural, American u.S “citizen,” “citizen” meaning fo the purposes of this post. conditionally as i, being natural (wo)man, individual, living and corporeal body, exclusively reserve the right to revoke or rescind the offer at any and all times, inherently “sovereign” and “elect” in nature, spirit, and essence because imbued with the spirit of our divine Creator ALMIGHTY GOD. ;
- (1) This post is made in GOOD FAITH and for deterrent purposes against child abusers, alleged child abusers, and those who would maternally alienate fit, loving mothers and children from one another.;
- (2) Content in this post is protected by “Julian’s Real Mummy’s” First Amendment herein claimed rights as a natural-born American, “sovereign,” “elect” citizen pursuant to the Supremacy Clause of the Federa, u.S. Constitution and incorporated Bill of Rights made applicable to the states via ratification and application of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Federal,u.S Constitution and its Bill of Rights, pursuant to the freedom of expression, freedom of association, freedom to peaceably assemble, and freedom to speech.;
- (3) All content in this post is also protected pursuant to the Federal statute 17 U.S.C., section 107 (“Fair Use”) as this content is solely intended for general knowledge, academic research, and/or entertainment purposes.;
- (4) If anyone should desire, require, or demand a retraction or modification in part or in full, you must contact the author of this blog for fair notice to correct, pursuant to reasonable and lawfully obtained evidence supported by all legal and factual bases for your desire, demand, and Author will be happy to follow the law and respect your wishes.