Here is a list of things to never say to an alienated parent.
1. Get over it. Focus on the child you have. Before you even think about this, please have a look at your own children and decide which one you would choose to forget exists.
2. It will be ok. No, it won’t. Memories are being destroyed and your child is being taught to hate you. This is never ok. Never. EVER!
3. I know how you feel. Do you? Have you gone years and not seen your child? Unless you have, don’t even go there.
4. Your child is ok. No. An alienated child is an abused child. Abuse is never ok. EVER. Denying rights and contact is a direct violation and outright emotional abuse. This is never ok.
5. It will get easier in time. No, it won’t. Ever. Because time heals nothing. It creates more…
View original post 113 more words