RICO COURT CON IN TEXAS FAMILY COURTS
HOW IT WORKS: A ROUGH SKETCH
KNOWLEDGE GAINED BY THE “SUFFERING” OF MANY,
POSTED ON IT’S ALMOST TUESDAY’S BLOG
RICO Lawsuit Against County & District Clerks Association of Texas
Posted on August 4, 2011
FREEDOM OF THE PRESS (“FOTP”) Editor Files RICO Lawsuit Against County & District Clerks Association of Texas
Source : The Ellis County Observer
Thank you Joey Dauben!
July 17, 2011 by admin
Filed under Analysis
Freedom of the Press Group editor Lisa Fussell filed a gauntlet of a federal Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) lawsuit in Sherman last week. Fussell is our editor for the six Collin County newspapers FOTP Group has planned. This lawsuit, filed in the Southern District of the federal district in Texas, includes several plaintiffs — including Fussell’s sister, who lives in Midlothian — who allege the County & District Clerks Association of Texas of committing fraud, racketeering, money laundering and a mountain-full of other crimes. The petition (see documents below) is intense reading material. It’s been redacted of plaintiffs names (seven in all) for publication, but it is public record in the court file system.
“…create a criminal enterprise under the misrepresentation of a Government Office, for the express intent to reclassify Plaintiffs as offenders, or abusers to meet a condition precedent for COUNTY DISTRICT CLERK’S ASSOCIATION OF TEXAS (” CDCAT”) to fraudulently qualify Plaintiffs’ family and children for CDCAT Multiple Employer Welfare Benefit Plan and Trust.”
“…entered into various Rule 11 agreements absent Plaintiffs’ consent, discussion, or agreement. Plaintiffs are still unable to obtain a record or accounting of such Rule 11 agreements. Said actions constitute a serious Breach of Fiduciary Duty, and Plaintiffs request this court to issue relief as allowed by law.”
“20. Various District County Courts issued a “General Order,” which is described as a standing order to protect property and children pending litigation of a divorce or child custody order. .. Included in the standing order is the following:
“No party to this lawsuit requested this order. Rather, this order is a standing order of the Collin County District Courts that applies in every divorce suit and every suit affecting the parent-child relationship filed in Collin County. The District Courts of Collin County have adopted this order because the parties and their children should be protected and their property preserved with the lawsuit is pending before the court.”
21. Defendants created the standing order which has the same effect as a Protective Order under Texas Family Code Section 85. The rules of procedure are significantly different for processing cases in which the parties are parties to a Protective Order verses processing a court case when the parties are free from such.
Readers and researchers will see one phrase used repeatedly, and the context of this is crucial to understanding the entire case. Lisa Fussell is not just any editor of mine. Her father is the architect of an investment vehicle Collin County’s government implemented for themselves:
Multiple Employer Benefit Plan
“Said order, reduced to writing, will also include multiple clauses and contractual terms as necessary for Defendants to process the Divorce Decree as a contract which purports the parties agree to participate in Defendants’ Multiple Employer Benefit Plan.”
This is pretty powerful verbiage too, as this gets to how the judiciary in Collin County (and probably all over the country) is basically one gigantic corporation:
Certain Plaintiffs represented themselves through the duration of their cases. A significant amount of Defendants success depends on misrepresentation by association attorneys. Absent this advantage, Defendants resort to wholly falsifying court documents or tampering with government documents. Plaintiff, [redacted by publisher], had previously divorced in Collin and Grayson Counties.
Through the course of [redacted by publisher]’s present involvement with Defendants, CDCAT completely rewrote Plaintiffs previous Divorce Decrees, which were entered by the presiding judge after her ex-husband signed a 2002 waiver under the waiver provision.
Defendants fraudulently rewrote the orders as Agreed Orders moreover adding provisions into the order that enrolled [redacted by publisher]’s children so as to receive benefits from the Multiple Employer Benefit Plan. Defendants not only added and rewrote the previous orders, but moreover forged [redacted by publisher]’s signatures, backdated clerk stamps and substituted Official Notary Statements.
So, what happens when one goes up against the “Corporation?”
“The Honorable Judge John Roach, Jr. forewarned her of his intended retaliation a month before the DA filed the charges.”
“[Another plaintiff] was falsely imprisoned on a court order that was never set for hearing.”
“[Another] Plaintiff was indicted on a court order that was vaguely rendered that does not exist.”
A list of the generalities that are being alleged that the County & District Clerks Association of Texas committed:
Federal RICO Predicate Acts or Crimes Alleged:
1. Abuse of Process
2. Statutory Fraud
3. Fraud of Nondisclosure
4. Bad faith
6. Malicious Prosecution
7. Mail obstruction and unlawful mail opening
8. Negligent Misrepresentation, and
The plaintiffs filed suit against the County & District Clerks Association of Texas (CDCAT), which is “under the authority of the International Association of Clerks, Recorders, Election Officials and Treasurers ( IACREAOT ),” specifically alleging the following:
[Emphasis by The Ellis County Observer publisher]
–> Plaintiffs recently discovered check dispersing of substantial sums of money from the court Registry of certain court cases in which Plaintiffs’ children are designated in the Odyssey System as “Secured Parties”
–> Defendants further retaliated against Plaintiffs who unsuccessfully inquired about the registry checks utilizing various forms of intimidation which included abuse of power. Plaintiff, contacted the presiding officer of the commissioner’s court, Keith Self, about the Registry disbursements in Collin county that where discovered in the family law case. (See exhibit B).
Within five days, said Plaintiff was brought before the court in a disposition for the family law case, however, the disposition was a unexplainable thrust on plaintiff mere days after his inquiry to Judge Self. The family law councilor questioning him focused the “deposition” to the subject of the inquiry to Commissioner Self. A few examples are “have you been harmed in some way because of any money transferred in the Registry”, and “what do you think the checks you saw written in the Register mean to you?”
Unfortunately, rogue criminals in government, law enforcement, and the “Joeys” in TX, CT, and other states most likely employed by said criminals or otherwise trading for favors from Administrative Office of Court Personnel in various state and county government offices and courts (to include Connecticut and state of Texas courts) hijacked the following information that is and should remain public knowledge pursuant to compliance and transparency laws. We hope that they realize that the New Committee on Un-American Affairs and Activities is Watching and also has their own contacts on High.
With regard to the what would appear to be a vicious and malicious set-up that sentenced Joey Dauben to four consecutive ten year sentences for daring to help provide much needed–the only–media attention to a mother and child victimized by reported pedophile rings in and around Ellis County, Texas, and other places, one is free to conduct one’s own research at one’s peril.
Author of this post has been stalked, harassed, and planned set-ups and entrapments–on top of those already committed in 2007 in Harris County, Texas (Houston), on knowledge and belief–have been set and laid. Nevertheless, the truth, bold as a lion, needs no defense as it shall make itself known in God’s time, the right time. “Woe unto you Pharisees, Scribes, and Hypocrites” (Matthew 23:23, The Holy Bible, all real versions).
It is most unfortunate that the same individuals who claim to “protect” and “help” children are the criminals destroying their lives and taking away their real mommies and daddies with most harmful and unsafe, catastrophic consequences that will greatly subtract from any and all “socio-economic” “benefits” to society.
[Word Document | Click Here to Read, Download or Print | Federal Lawsuit vs. CDCAT]
[PDF | Click Here to Read, Download or Print | CDCAT Bylaws]
See Also: Freedom of the Press Group Collin County https://www.facebook.com/pages/Freedom-of-the-Press-Group-Collin-County/187102218005916
See Also: FOTP Group Editor Re-Indicted http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/2011/06/09/1-of-my-editors-has-been-re-indicted-in-collin-county/
See Also: Brooke Muncie-Weltzer Bogus Kidnapping Arrest; McKinney Cops Cover-Up
See Also: ARC of Texas Process in Texas Courts System
The ARC operates also through Harris County, Texas family “civil” courts (to include the 310th)–through CPS and Child Advocates, Inc. and the Children’s Commissioner’s Court (County Attorney Vince Ryan, Judge of Judges, Ed Emmett, and William Sumpter Frazier in the 310th Court with the help of GAL/AAL Donna Everson).
ARC Chart Below:
THE “COMMUNITY STAKEHOLDERS” IN YOUR PROPERTY (“CHILD(REN”))
1. Academy of Special Needs Planners
2. ARC (Non-Profit Corporation), CAPTA funded, contracted services based counseling and parenting classes provider
3. Municipal District
4. Court System Players, especially the Clerks and Coordinators and Court Recorders and Bailiffs
1. Title IV-D (Attorney General), Office of Child Support Enforcement (“OCSE”)
2. Department of Family and Protective Services for the state of Texas (“DFPS”), (CPS Division)
4. Bank of America and JP Morgan Chase Bank
5. Psychologists / Home Study Experts
6. Special Needs Attorneys
7. Abusive Parent
8. Our Children
9. Protective Parent
10. Law Enforcement at ALL levels, from top to bottom
11. District Attorneys and Assistant and Deputy District Attorneys and their Minions and Cronies (DA’S, A.D.A.’S, Special Prosecutors, such as those for the Children’s Commissioner’s Court for CPS)
1. The Court orders Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR)
2. The Special Needs Attorney determines the wealth of the family
3. One of the parent becomes the target of the courts, DFPS, and law enforcement
4. To obtain evidence the Court orders a psychological exam and a home study
5. The Court utilizes the evidence to build an adverse case against one parent
6. They build a stronger case, DFPS testifies in Court about the Targeted Individual’s speciously and scurrilously alleged drug problem, child abuse, mental or emotional instability, financial or career or “domestic violence” problems as will be falsely alleged as a matter of law and routine practice and procedure,
7. Judge “removes” “conservatorship” rights
8. Special Needs Attorney assumes temporary guardianship using the temporary guardianship form
9. Working in cooperation with DFPS and the ARC program – the children are labelled with special needs
10. A trust fund is established by the Special Needs Attorney vis-a-vis the ARC
11. Bank of America and JP Morgan Bank then invests the money or borrow against assets
12. The trust fund is overseen by the municipal districts and the Title IV-D Office (Office of the Attorney General of Texas, Office of Child Support Enforcement/”OCSE”)
13. “Collaborative,” or, “Unified” Memoranda of Understanding (“MOU’s”) (contracts) between “Partner” “Community” Organizations and “Key Stakeholders” (Beneficiaries)–basically all mandated first reporters and all government partners such as law enforcement, “mental health” providers, service providers, medical doctors, dentists, teachers, daycare workers, social workers, police officers, domestic violence/”battered women’s” shelters, etc.
1. Pooled Trusts
2. Domestic and international 501C corporations
3. Retirement Funds
Posted in accountability, Collin County, Texas, corruption, crime, lawsuits, RICO, system failure children
Tagged false allegations, fraud, judicial system, law, legal, RICO ACT, system failure
FAIR USE AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER (PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED):
(1) This post is made in good faith and for deterrent purposes against child abusers, alleged child abusers, and those who would maternally alienate fit, loving mothers and children from one another.
(2) Content in this post is protected by Julian’s Real Mummy’s First Amendment herein claimed rights as a natural-born American, “sovereign,” “elect” citizen pursuant to the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution and incorporated Bill of Rights made applicable to the states via ratification and application of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Federal, US Constitution and incorporated Bill of Rights, under the freedom of expression, freedom of association, freedom to peaceably assemble, and freedom to speech.
(3) All content in this post is also protected pursuant to the Federal statute 17 U.S.C., section 107 (“Fair Use”) as this content is solely intended for general knowledge, academic research, and/or entertainment purposes.
(4) If anyone should desire, require, or demand a retraction or modification in part or in full, you must contact the author of this blog for fair notice to correct, pursuant to reasonable and lawfully obtained evidence supported by all legal and factual bases for your desire, demand, and/or requirement for a full or partial retraction in a timely manner so that Author of this blog may respond expediently and lawfully.