Scheidler’s first-time run for elective office ends on high note. Scheidler goes on to endorse Jesse Young.
I am energized, more determined than ever, and will up my effort to demand honesty and integrity from our public servants. And work to “remove from government those public servants who betray our trust.”
While I will not be working in doing all that I am doing from a legislative seat, I believe our soon-to-be elected legislators should recognize, by the results of my campaign, how many people crave virtue and honor from our public servants.
While my quest for a house seat ended – having received about 15% of the vote — the context in which I campaigned tells the real story.
- I refused all contributions from individuals and instead relied upon “word of mouth”
- There was no ‘campaign’ organization — just me and my web site and word of mouth
- No mass mailings, no signage, no advertising – just me, my web site and word of mouth
- I received NO campaign endorsements from any government employee union – none was asked for nor expected
- The only endorsements came from “INDIVIDUALS” who learned of my work at http://www.corruptwa.com and www.thesocialjusticeinitiativeWA.org and in the public forums sponsored by organizations as the Chamber of Commerce and the League of Women Voters.
- Needed to overcome adverse press coverage — The local newspaper, the Kitsap Sun, labeled me an “obstructionist” a “one-note critic” and a person who would never succeed in working with other legislators. The Kitsap Sun also called my candidacy a “publicity stunt.”
Despite such a simple campaign and an honest statement as to why we have such a mess, against the derogatory press coverage by the Kitsap Sun, over the few months of the campaign, nearly 5000 people heard of my work, my effort to restore the rule of law, to restore integrity and honor to public service and they said YES by their VOTE!
I cannot feel anything other than immense joy by the VOICE of these 5000 individuals. Today I know more people find our presently employed public servants lacking in the virtues so critical to public service. I am re-energized to continue what I do and am ready for 2016.
Thank you all,
Legislative District 26
Last updated on 08/05/2014 9:22 PM
Legislative District 26 – State Representative Pos. 1 Candidate Vote Vote % (Prefers Republican Party) 4,968 14.85% (Prefers Republican Party) 12,760 38.14% (Prefers Democratic Party) 15,724 47% Total Votes (not including write-ins) 33,452
Fair Use and Legal Disclaimer (PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED)
CENSORSHIP WILL BE PROSECUTED AS IT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE IN THE THIS REPUBLIC USA, THE LAWS TO WHICH YOU WILL BE HELD ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!
- (1) This post is made in GOOD FAITH and for deterrent purposes against child abusers, alleged child abusers, and those who would maternally alienate fit, loving mothers and children from one another.
(2) Content in this post is protected by Julian’s Real Mummy’s First Amendment herein claimed rights as a natural-born American, “sovereign,” “elect” citizen pursuant to the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution and incorporated Bill of Rights made applicable to the states via ratification and application of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Federal, US Constitution and incorporated Bill of Rights, under the freedom of expression, freedom of association, freedom to peaceably assemble, and freedom to speech.
(3) All content in this post is also protected pursuant to the Federal statute 17 U.S.C., section 107 (“Fair Use”) as this content is solely intended for general knowledge, academic research, and/or entertainment purposes.
(4) If anyone should desire, require, or demand a retraction or modification in part or in full, you must contact the author of this blog for fair notice to correct, pursuant to reasonable and lawfully obtained evidence supported by all legal and factual bases for your desire, demand, and/or requirement for a full or partial retraction in a timely manner so that Author of this blog may respond expediently and lawfully.