RE-POST, RE-POST, RE-POST
“Show Me the Law”
By: BILL THORNTON
“BILL THORNTON’s web site ( http://www.1215.org ) contains the HISTORY and PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the Common Law in today’s courts, with EXAMPLES for writing documents and the proper procedures for filing them. This man is light-years ahead of me – and I am an American attorney!”
Source: Posted to Youtube.com by Jack Boston on November 02, 2013
FAIR USE AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
(1) This post is made in good faith for lawful people and citizens, and is expressly not intended for those individuals who would use the legal process to harass or harm others in bad faith (non-ambiguous terminology as written).
(2) This post is made pursuant to 17 U.S.C., Section 107 (Fair Use).
(3) The information in this post is solely intended for general knowledge/academic research and/or entertainment purposes. It is expressly not re-posted for commercial or profitable use as Author of this blog and post is not aware of copyright owner, if any. The standard Youtube license applies here.
(4) The Author of this Blog and Post is Not a Legal Practitioner, lawyer, attorney, advocate, or paralegal, and expresses no opinion on the views and interpretations espoused by the speaker in this video, Mr. Bill Thornton.
Note: The Constitution of the United States Analysis and Interpretation–Senate Reference Book– 99-16, Pages 956-957, n. 12, list of privileges available to citizens; Mr. Thornton recommends for further reading. It sounds interesting!
Fair Use and Legal Disclaimer (PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED):
(1) This post is made in good faith and for deterrent purposes against child abusers, alleged child abusers, and those who would maternally alienate fit, loving mothers and children from one another.
(2) Content in this post is protected by Julian’s Real Mummy’s First Amendment herein claimed rights as a natural-born American, “sovereign,” “elect” citizen pursuant to the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution and incorporated Bill of Rights made applicable to the states via ratification and application of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Federal, US Constitution and incorporated Bill of Rights, under the freedom of expression, freedom of association, freedom to peaceably assemble, and freedom to speech.
(3) All content in this post is also protected pursuant to the Federal statute 17 U.S.C., section 107 (“Fair Use”) as this content is solely intended for general knowledge, academic research, and/or entertainment purposes.
(4) If anyone should desire, require, or demand a retraction or modification in part or in full, you must contact the author of this blog for fair notice to correct, pursuant to reasonable and lawfully obtained evidence supported by all legal and factual bases for your desire, demand, and/or requirement for a full or partial retraction in a timely manner so that Author of this blog may respond expediently and lawfully.