Click on the link above to view the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island’s Order in the civil case of Mary Seguin v. Lincoln D. Chafee, et al., filed under 42 U.S.C., Section 1983 (See Civil Rights Act of 1871 and those that followed)for violation of constitutional and civil rights, and state laws.
1. Rhode Island Governor, Lincoln D. Chafee,
2. Stephen Constantino, Secretary of the Rhode Island Executive Office of Health and Human Services,
3. Sharon Santilli, Director of the Rhode Island Child Support Office, and
4. Judge Paul Suttell, Chief Judge of the Supreme Court.
Treasonous Judges as alleged and supported by demonstrative and circumstantial evidence, including blatant retaliation for Seguin’s filing a Federal Complaint regarding judicial misconduct related to child custody proceedings that deprived her and her children of their civil and constitutional rights without cause, without notice, without a meaningful hearing where Seguin could present evidence, without due process of law, without findings of facts and conclusions of law, and without a stenographic record having been made:
1. Judge Michael Forte, Rhode Island Family Court,
2. Judge Stephen Capineri Rhode Island Family Court, via self-recusal,
3. Judge Haiganush Bedrosian (Rhode Island Superior Court in Providence County), who recused and had case reassigned to,
4. Judge John McCann.