ABUSE CASES FOLLOW
How Family Court Silences Women and Children
and Protects and Enables Abusers
in family courts follow which enables them to accomplish the cover up.
1. Child reports abuse by father; mother attempts to protect child.
2. No proper investigation is done; evidence is dismissed; mother is called a liar.
3. Officials silence the mother and child by giving, or threatening to give, full custody to the father while severely restricting or eliminating visitation with each other if either one continues to report abuse or attempt to get protection.
4. Children are often sent to “reunification therapy” to coerce them to recant the abuse, convince them mom is to blame and to accept living with the abuser.
1. Child reports abuse by father. 2. CPS and the police do substandard investigations which lead to “insufficient evidence” for criminal prosecution. If the father has enough money for an attorney, CPS drops the case and it is shunted in to Family Court, where the mother is given the burden to prove the abuse occurred. However, she is not allowed to do any investigating or gathering of facts. Family Court officials at first lead mom to believe they are interested in finding out the truth in order to suck her into the process of paying for lawyers and other court appointed professionals.
3. Expensive court officials, including minor’s counsels, evaluators, psychologists, therapists, parenting coordinators, special masters, private mediators, etc., are appointed who, unbeknownst to you until it is too late, belong to a group of court insiders experienced in covering up abuse.
See Damons List.
4. Evaluator does a custody evaluation, rather than an abuse investigation, which allows for a finding of “insufficient evidence” of abuse.
5. The evalulator spins whatever information he gets to make mom appear either “mad” or “bad”, i.e. either crazy or malicious. Mom is found to have some version of pedophile Dr. Richard Gardner’s Parental Alienation Theory: alienator, vindictive, malicious, liar, munhausens by proxy, crazy, etc.
6. Minor’s Counsel then uses the evaluator’s report to further trash mom in his recommendations to the court. The court now has two professionals who cover up evidence, blame mom for being vindictive and fabricating the abuse, and proceed to help the abuser get custody. Of course, that’s exactly why the judge appointed them.
7. Armed with their reports, the Minor’s Counsel and/or Evaluator threaten mom that if she does not agree to recant or at least stay quiet about the abuse, she will lose custody and possibly even visitation, because she will be viewed as an “unfriendly parent” aka “parental alienator” at the hearing.
8. Under this extreme duress, Mom effectively waives her right to an evidentiary hearing because, of course, if she presents evidence and witnesses to try and prove the abuse occurred, it means that she has not accepted that it did not occur, and it has been made clear she will lose custody if she does that. So her due process right to a fair hearing has been cleverly sabotaged. [See Threats to Silence] Even if there is substantial evidence, it will be dismissed. The judge has the discretionary power to simply declare, “There is not enough evidence.” By design, there is never enough evidence in family court to hold an “otherwise nice” middle-to-upper class man responsible for sexual abuse anyway.
9. At this point, even if mom cooperates with unsupervised visitation for the father, she will often be given supervised visits to isolate the children from their primary support and any relatives or friends of the mothers who believe and support them. This ensures silence, gives the abuser full control by inflicting Stockholm Syndrome on the children and PTSD on the mom. In fact, a high percentage of all supervised visitation is used not to protect children from an abusive parent as intended, but to silence women and children about abuse by fathers.
10. The children will be further silenced in “reunification therapy” with an insider psychologist complicit with the Cover Up. The children will be threatened and brainwashed into saying the abuse did not happen using contact with their mom as leverage [Brainwashing Damon.] If that does not work, the child will likely be sent to a camp where they use physical as well as psychological torture. [See Camps] Mom will be assigned an insider therapist who will give the court updates on her progress in “moving on” (going along with the cover up).
11. The judge often seals the record and issues gag orders so the public cannot be made aware of the cover up. These measures are supposed to be to protect the child’s privacy, but it actually is to protect the court from scrutiny. If mom or child makes any attempt to contact outside sources like the media, legislators, politicians for help, mom will be found to be emotionally abusing her child and possibly even have her rights terminated and placed on the Child Abuse Central Index. CPS either passively or actively helps Family Court cover up the abuse.
12. Mom is left with the unbearable choice of going along with the cover up and allowing her children to be unsupervised with the abuser or losing her children.
13. If she goes into hiding, they will put her on missing children’s websites, get the FBI to look for her, and they will probably find her, put her in jail and give her children to the abuser to do with as he pleases for the rest of their childhood.
TO PROTECT CHILDREN FROM ABUSE IN FAMILY COURT. OUR CHILDREN ARE SUFFERING.
PLEASE GET INVOLVED IN FAMILY COURT REFORM TO SAVE OUR CHILDREN.
Center for Judicial Excellence