Little Expected of CPS Decision,
reported in The Facts, by John Tompkins, Senior Editor, Hope4Kidz
Yeri Jenne appears to be ashamed, or, rather, embarrassed, about he/r public boasting pursuant to the Department of Family and Protective Services (formerly Department of Protective and Regulatory Services) Memo that went out informing that Fourth Amendment u.S. Constitutional law established by the Federal, U.S Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals in Louisiana (which interprets the law for Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi) in its landmark 2008 “Gates” case, Gates v. Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services, et al. (2008) in which CPS and police officers were given a warning that it was now well-established that they would not “receive” “immunity” the next time unlawful, unreasonable search and seizures were perpetrated against families and children–private property. D.A. Jenne smugly and proudly boasted that “it would be business as usual” in spite of the Gates Memo and the rule of law in the Fifth Circuit. It is no wonder s/he or someone else affiliated or so “interested” in legal, but unlawful, because unconstitutional and unreasonable (absent semantic art and deception, or, paradoxical reversal, unambiguous language required for interpretation) kidnappings and familial harassment.
Click on the link above or cut and paste in to your browser to read how Brazoria County thinks its above the law that it practices regarding child trafficking disguised as child “protection.”
District Attorney, prosecutor, Jeri Yenne, vainly trumpets the fact that Brazoria County will conduct business as usual in spite of the very clear Gates v. Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services, (5th Cir., 2008) ruling by the Federal U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals decision that is singularly charged with analyzing or interpreting the law for Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi when disputes or deviation from established policy occur in important matters of law that involve the constitutional, civil, and “inalienable” rights, freedoms, and liberties of families and children. The 300th Judicial District Court, over which Judge K. Randall, “Randy,” Hufstetler presides concurs.
This should not shock one when one realizes that CPS Supervisors in Brazoria County, Cheryl Harvick, in particular, Sheriff Charles Wagner, and D.A. Jeri Yenne all have seats on the board of Brazoria County Children’s Alliance which involves “non-for-profit” lobbying interests that often equate to federal money to the states and conspiracy with “unified” or “collaborative,” “interdisciplinary,” court personnel, clerks, judges, magistrates, court-appointed attorneys, guardian ad litem, and “therapists” caught up in a symbiotic web of bribes, kickbacks, gifts, donations, referrals, finder’s fees or “community partnerships” and business interests furthered only by trafficking more children through the family and juvenile dependency courts.
Fair Use Notice and Disclaimer
Author of this blog, Dedicated to the Real Mommies and Daddies of the Real America, and our Children Who Want to Come Home, and Especially to My Little Julian, is not a lawyer, attorney, or legal practitioner, therefore, no information contained herein this post and/or blog could be (mis)construed as “legal advice.” Anyone who exercises he/r rights, and private property sometimes called “child” for deceptive, possibly malicious or retaliatory, and profiteering/privateering and in the “best interests” . . . of the “state” Texas General and other Funds at one’s own peril, risk, and/ or self-fulfillment. The choice is yours.
- CENSORSHIP WILL BE PROSECUTED AS IT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE IN America, THE LAWS TO WHICH YOU WILL BE HELD ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!
- (1) This post is made in GOOD FAITH and for deterrent purposes against child abusers, alleged child abusers, and those who would maternally alienate fit, loving mothers and children from one another.
- (2) Content in this post is protected by Julian’s Real Mummy’s First Amendment herein claimed rights as a natural-born American, “sovereign,” “elect” citizen pursuant to the Supremacy Clause of the uS Constitution and Bill of Rights made applicable to the states via ratification and application of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Federal, uS Constitution and incorporated Bill of Rights, under the freedom of expression, freedom of association, freedom to peaceably assemble, and freedom to speech.
- (3) All content in this post is also protected pursuant to the Federal statute 17 U.S.C., section 107 (“Fair Use”) as this content is solely intended for general knowledge, academic research, and/or entertainment purposes.
- (4) If anyone should desire, require, or demand a retraction or modification in part or in full, you must contact the author of this blog for fair notice to correct, pursuant to reasonable and lawfully obtained evidence supported by all legal and factual bases for your desire, demand, and/or requirement/demand, then contact Author of this blog immediately as fair notice and due diligence requires so that Author shall act lawfully and reasonably with expedience pursuant to any supplemental knowledge.