Citing Gates v. Texas Dept. of Protective and Regulatory Services, 537 F.3d 404 (2008).
The ‘Gates’ Memo is a Policy Update that was issued and distributed amongst then Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services (current d/b/a, Texas Department of Family and Protective Services) after the Federal U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals gave police and social workers a warning that the next time they “removed” a child outside of the confines of relevant Fifth Circuit Court law–Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi–they could not expect to be entitled to “qualified” or “absolute” “immunity.” Nevertheless, Brazoria County Texas district attorney, Ms. Jeri Yenne, speaking also for the family and children’s courtroom of Judge K. Randall/”Randy” Hufstetler in the 300th Judicial District Court of Brazoria County, was quite vocal in expressing that the law was not going to deter her county from taking the law into its own hands when she arrogantly and sanctimoniously upheld the following, “despite the policy change at Child Protective Services, she will not allow any child in Brazoria County to be harmed…“We are going to continue to protect children in Brazoria County,” …”If a child is in danger and Child Protective Services will not step in to remove them from the household, her office would do it instead” (John Tompkins, Little Effect Expected from CPS Decision, The Facts, September 02, 2008; http://www.stories.thefacts.com/story.lasso?ewcd=68a0245e9b2dad6d, posted at http://www.Hope4Kidz.org ).
Read between the lines.
The following link provides access to the loose interpretation of such “policy”/constitutional and U.S. Fifth Circuit Court case law in the form of the following June 2009 Center for Public Policy Priorities article, The Gates Case: What it Means for Child Protective Services. This is fraud:
The ignorance and illiterate, or otherwise intentionally criminal behavior of social workers in the “protective” industry for the state never ceases to amaze this author. What is the law in your region or state?
Fair Use and Legal Disclaimer (PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED):
- CENSORSHIP WILL BE PROSECUTED AS IT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE IN THE THIS REPUBLIC USA, THE LAWS TO WHICH YOU WILL BE HELD ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!
- (1) This post is made in GOOD FAITH and for deterrent purposes against child abusers, alleged child abusers, and those who would maternally alienate fit, loving mothers and children from one another.
- (2) Content in this post is protected by Julian’s Real Mummy’s First Amendment herein claimed rights as a natural-born American, “sovereign,” “elect” citizen pursuant to the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution and incorporated Bill of Rights made applicable to the states via ratification and application of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Federal, US Constitution and incorporated Bill of Rights, under the freedom of expression, freedom of association, freedom to peaceably assemble, and freedom to speech.
- (3) All content in this post is also protected pursuant to the Federal statute 17 U.S.C., section 107 (“Fair Use”) as this content is solely intended for general knowledge, academic research, and/or entertainment purposes.
- (4) If anyone should desire, require, or demand a retraction or modification in part or in full, you must contact the author of this blog for fair notice to correct, pursuant to reasonable and lawfully obtained evidence supported by all legal and factual bases for your desire, demand, and/or requirement for a full or partial retraction in a timely manner so that Author of this blog may respond expediently and lawfully.