BUNKERS AND TUNNELS
under the USA
Fair Notice and Disclaimer
- CENSORSHIP WILL BE PROSECUTED AS IT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE IN THE THIS REPUBLIC USA, THE LAWS TO WHICH YOU WILL BE HELD ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!
- (1) This post is made in GOOD FAITH and for deterrent purposes against child abusers, alleged child abusers, and those who would maternally alienate fit, loving mothers and children from one another.
- (2) Content in this post is protected by Julian’s Real Mummy’s First Amendment herein claimed rights as a natural-born American, “sovereign,” “elect” citizen pursuant to the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution and incorporated Bill of Rights made applicable to the states via ratification and application of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Federal, US Constitution and incorporated Bill of Rights, under the freedom of expression, freedom of association, freedom to peaceably assemble, and freedom to speech.
- (3) All content in this post is also protected pursuant to the Federal statute 17 U.S.C., section 107 (“Fair Use”) as this content is solely intended for general knowledge, academic research, and/or entertainment purposes.
- (4) If anyone should desire, require, or demand a retraction or modification in part or in full, you must contact the author of this blog for fair notice to correct, pursuant to reasonable and lawfully obtained evidence supported by all legal and factual bases for your desire, demand, and/or requirement for a full or partial retraction in a timely manner so that Author of this blog may respond expediently and lawfully.
There’s a conspiracy about a secret underground bunkers in DIA or Denver International Airport being built by the US government as a fallout shelter in 2012.
Could Yucca Mountain in Nevada be another massive Deep Underground Military Bunker or a place to house Government officials and other important people instead on a nuclear storage site as it sits idle?
It is a shame the US spends more on it’s military then it does on education. These two movies were filmed recently in Hawthorn NV. showing the many underground bunkers used by the army and even the NAVY???? The Navy? Why would they have a navel under water research facility way out in the desert? Here is the interesting fact, the lake near Hawthorn walker lake is dead of any life at all. Never seen a boat out on it the 9 or so times I have been past it. I…
View original post 14,337 more words